Matt's new exhaust system

Morning all,

Matt here again, I dropped the jeep off at a place called Rob Bliss Exhaust in Geebung, Brisbane. I just got a call form them telling me it's ready to get picked up. The whole thing only cost me $580 and for that I got a complete new system excluding extractors and they mounted my Pod filter for me properly, for free!

The system includes, a full sports exhaust system with full flow cat. Completely done and checked over.

I highly recommend Rob Bliss Exhaust, they work quick and from what I have heard they do a good job.  Dylan got his done there last year sometime and it hasn't failed him yet.

Sorry, I can't post pictures of a video tonight. I just had the jeep overheat. New post explaining what happened.



Just got the car back from Rob Bliss and god am I happy with it - Very very good and quick work. The mount for the pod filter is 100% better then I ever expected as well.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you.

    Exhaust Shops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, what details would you like? You can go back pages and look at all our other posts.

      It's basically a blog keeping track of the work and fun we have in the XJ's.

      Delete