Matt's First Problem

Hey everyone,

Had my first problem with the jeep tonight. Driving a mate home just before I was going to take some footage / pictures of the new exhaust and it overheated fairly bad. When I looked behind me I found that as far as the eye can see was a massive trail of what I thought was coolant but later found out was dirty water.

...... Previous owners = Fucking stupid.





Got it home with no problem after I let it cool down for about 30 - 40min and filled it with clean water.
Poor Cherokee! Going to leave it at home tomorrow and Dylan is going to go pick up some coolant for me and semi flush it for me and put some real coolant in it. He will be posting some pictures and more on what he finds.

This is going to set me back a fair bit from what I originally planed for the jeep. I need to pick up a new radiator with a copper bucket. Should set me back around 2 / 3 weeks. hopefully not too much more then that.

The problem with these type of cars is they are designed for snowy climates and we are driving it around in the Australian Summer - Bit of a different.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Remember my red Pulsar over heating and that dirty water spitting everywhere after we raced home from work that day.... Same day as my exhaust falling off :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, yes. Yes I remember that well.. We both almost become Two face.

    ReplyDelete